Terms & Conditions
TKLYCLUB (Thanaka Loyalty Club) is a frequent loyalty program designed to reward guests for staying at The Rangoon Hotel. Members should familiarize themselves with the following Terms and Conditions, which are subject to change from time to time. Should you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Thanaka Loyalty Membership Services at: (95)2300713 or firstname.lastname@example.org
+ To become our Silver member. You need to have 1 qualifying room night per year at The Rangoon Hotel
+ To become our Gold member. You need to earn 1500 accumulation points ~ US$1500 room nights spent per year at The Rangoon hotel.
- All individual travelers are eligible for TKLYCLUB membership. TKLYCLUB membership is not transferable. Signing up for TKLYCLUB is complimentary via www.therangoonhotel.com
- Members will receive a confirmation email when they sign up, after which they may log in to the personal account on the website via their email and password.
- Members are to provide their email address and identification when required at the hotels as no physical cards are issued to members.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse Membership without a given reason or reject any application if the required information is not supplied accurately and in full.
- By signing up as a member, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions set by The Rangoon Hotel.
TKLYCLUB member privileges
|Silver Member||Gold Member|
|Discount on Best Available Rate (B.A.R)||10%||20%|
|Discount on F&B charge**||5%||20%|
|Priority Late Check-out*||2:00 pm||4:00 PM|
*Subject to availability **Apply on a-la-carte menu only ***Not apply to Express service/ Dry cleaning
- The Rangoon Hotel Thanaka Loyalty Club Member is a lifetime membership.
- Un-utilized points will expire after two years from date of issue.
- The Rangoon Hotel reserves the right to terminate the membership within 30 days of notice.
- Should there be any misuse, The Rangoon Hotel reserves the right to terminate the member’s account and forfeit all the points.
- Starting with your first stay, you will earn points for room night spent after checkout at The Rangoon Hotel Hotel with MMK 3000 ~ 1 point.
- Members earn and are credited 1 Point for each dollar spent on qualifying room rates inclusive of packages and taxes. Additional points may be earned during special promotions.
- It is the Members’ responsibility to quote their membership number when making reservations.
- Room rate discount is shown upon members log in to their Thanaka Loyalty Club Member. Members may log in into their account to check their point balance and transaction activities at www.therangoonhotel.com or call their TKLYCLUB Membership Services to get an update.
- The award of TKLYCLUB Points is subject to the prevailing qualifying room rate.
- Members who are missing credit from their TKLYCLUB member account must notify the TKLYCLUB Membership Service within 30 days of the check-out date, which the relevant points will be forfeited. Members can verify their points three (03) business days after they have checked out. Any claims for missing points can be forwarded to TKLYCLUB Membership Services via email @ email@example.com
- The TKLYCLUB member can book room for other persons. However, Points are only credited when these bookings is paid by TKLYCLUB member.
- A guest must have been enrolled as a TKLYCLUB member at the time of stay in order to earn Points.
- Starting with your first stay since you have become our member, you will earn point for room night spent at the The Rangoon Hotel at check-out. With your second stay, members are eligible for exclusive TKLYCLUB member discounts, and utilize points earned to get additional discounts. The point accumulation will be credited when booking is booked by channels: direct booking @ www.therangoonhotel.com
- TKLYCLUB Member Point is valid within 2 years.
- Members may redeem their TKLYCLUB Member Points for Awards at www.therangoonhotel.com under Thanaka Loyalty Club Members’ Portal – Redemption section. In addition to Members’ user IDs and passwords, the Hotel reserves the right to seek other personal information for verification purposes.
- Points are accumulated and credited to the member’s account upon checkout. Received points can only be used from the next visit.
- 40 Points will be equivalent to MMK 3000 during redemption.
- Unused Points may not be extended, returned for credit to the Members’ accounts, or exchanged for cash.
- The Rangoon Hotel reserves the right to alter the redemption point conversion without prior notice.
- Your TKLYCLUB Membership is an intellectual property of the Hotel. Usage of your Membership ID constitutes acceptance of the benefits, privileges and the terms and conditions listed herein.
- Whenever there is a change of personal particulars, it is the Member’s sole responsibility to update their membership record in the TKLYCLUB Members’ Portal or inform our The Rangoon Hotel email in writing.
- The TKLYCLUB Membership Services reserves the right to correct any Member statements or TKLYCLUB Point accruals or balances that are incorrect due to processing errors.
- The Hotel reserves the right to amend the rules, restrictions, program benefits, and special offers without notice. The Hotel reserves the right to terminate the TKLYCLUB program at any time.
- Earning of TKLYCLUB Points and redemption of Awards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- The Hotel and/or TKLYCLUB are not responsible for requests and/or correspondence lost or delayed in the mail.
- The Hotel and/or TKLYCLUB reserve the right to adjust TKLYCLUB Point values as and when necessary to reflect changing market conditions.
- Fraud or abuse concerning TKLYCLUB member points usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by the Hotel.
- TKLYCLUB is a program operated by the Hotel. Service providers may also have access to Members’ records.
- All interpretations of the Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of the Hotel. In the event of any dispute, the Member agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Myanmar.
The material contained in this website www.therangoonhotel.com has been produced by The Rangoon Hotel in accordance with its current practices and polices, and with the benefit of information currently available to it. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the contents of the pages of the Website at the time of preparation. The Company regularly reviews the website and where appropriate will update pages to reflect changes in circumstances.
Notwithstanding all efforts made by the Hotel to ensure the accuracy of the Website, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the Hotel in respect of any use or reference to the Website, or for any inaccuracies, omissions, mis-statements or errors in the said material, or for any economic or other loss which may be directly or indirectly sustained by any visitor to the Website or other person who obtains access to the material on the Website.
The Hotel in particular does not warrant that any special offers posted are still available.
The material on the Website is for general information only and nothing in the Website contains professional advice or any binding commitment upon the company in relation to the availability of the services provided by the Hotel.
Some parts of the Website are restricted Members areas containing member information, and visitors will be required to submit their Bay Guest Rewards password to access such areas. Visitors who are Members must keep safe and confidential their password and the Hotel accepts no liability for any unauthorized access to Member information on this website due to the loss of password details or the careless access and use of such information by a Member or for other reason whatsoever.
The links to third-party sites (if any) on the Website will direct you away from the Website. The linked sites are not related to or under the control of the Hotel and the Hotel is not responsible for the contents or security of any linked site.